Sunday, January 14, 2018

Transfers this Week

I forgot my journal and don't have very much time so sorry for the shorter email.

Transfers were this week. I got switched to the other side of Fresno and my companion will be Elder Israelsen but I am still in Pioneer Park. 

The area I am in now is a lot different dynamic than the other side of Fresno but it is still fun! 

This week we started contacting the couple hundred people we met at Hmong New Years. It is super fun! 

Not too much happened this week other than that. One of our investigators that has been investigating for about 8 months is progressing towards baptism so that is awesome! 

Our Bishop has become a lot more "missionary minded" over the last year. He has always been great to us missionaries but now he is going out of his way to help us to be the most effective that we can be so that is super super awesome to see.

Love yall!

-- 
-Elder Yskes





No comments:

Post a Comment