Saturday, October 14, 2017

Jose's Baptism

So, I forgot my journal and I don't remember what happened this week. It will work out though!

Wed: Elder Bagley and I didn't have a dinner appointment so we ate dinner at this doughnut Chinese food hamburger burrito place in the middle of the ghetto. It was super fun!

Fri: Today we drove by the Temple while visiting people. It is always super beautiful!

Sun: Today Jose got baptized! So did an 8 year old named Pao. It was super awesome. We have been working with Jose for a long time. He has been wanting to get baptized but was waiting on his parent's permission. After a lot of prayer, he was able to get permission and be baptized! It was awesome!!

Elder Bagley is going home and Elder Ellestad and my area is being split so we will both be getting a new companion on Thursday! It will be awesome!

Have a great week everyone! ​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​​​​​​
-Elder Yskes










No comments:

Post a Comment