Monday, May 7, 2018

Transfer to Merced

So, we are at the zoo right now! Don't have too much time to email. Will send pictures next week. 

This week we did a few fun things. We helped the Red Cross install fire alarms door to door. We installed 25 fire alarms in about 2 hours. We also had a mini missionary come out with us for a day. It was our Bishop’s son. He is preparing to go on a mission so he spent the day with us to see what missionary life is like. 

      We had a baptism on Saturday as well! Ntxawm was someone Elder Bagley and I started teaching a year ago! It was so cool to see her finally enter into the waters of baptism. 

      THIS WEEK I AM GOING TO GET TRANSFERED. I have spent all my mission in the ward I am in right now. It will be weird. I will be transferred to a small Hmong branch in Merced. It will be a change. It was sad to say goodbye to all the wonderful people I have met. I shed some tears saying goodbye to some of my favorite members. They will be missed. 

      Today we are at the zoo and it is super fun! I will send some updates about it next week!

Elder Yskes

Steve and his wife





No comments:

Post a Comment