Saturday, June 10, 2017

Dead Chicken and Transfer Calls

May 30: Pretty normal day.

May 31: Today we were able to teach a TON! It was super fun! We also were given a bunch of sugar cane by a member. Tastes really good!

June 1: Today I got sick! There was another Elder who was sick too so we just sat around all day getting better. 

June 2: Still sick...

June 3: All better!! Today there was a baptism! The other 2 Elders in our ward were able to baptize one of their investigators today! Super cool! 

June 4: Transfer calls!!! Elder Bagley will be going to Merced. I will be getting an English Elder as my new companion!!! He is a super awesome missionary but I will have to teach him Hmong!! Crazy!! Super excited though!!! Running a Hmong area with a companion that doesn't know Hmong will be fun!

-Elder Yskes

The stairway up to an investigators apartment!!



Elder Bagley tried to take my chicken... I went full Hmong hahahaha. I am holding sugar cane by the way












No comments:

Post a Comment